Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Never enough tyme

I hear people constantly talking about needing more time in their day. Hey, who knows what I'd do
if I needed more than my required 6 hours because it's been really hectic getting my new site together but I finally have it up and mostly running!
I hope everyone enjoys all the pics and my new Style File video from World Market
Center in Las Vegas. It's a great way to keep up with what's happening in design
trends... colors, fabrics, styles, tons of cool stuff! Please be patient with me as I
add more cool stuff all the time. I'll soon be offering design tips, makeover videos
and other how-to's that can really help out when you're looking to re-create a
space of your own.
Oh, and the new Y MODERN furniture is coming along... it's going to be way cool!
Until next time, (or should I say next tyme) enjoy this lovely spring weather. Cheers.

No comments: