Thursday, October 16, 2008

Summer Market in Las Vegas...



What a blast! This one was unusually fun with a trip to L.A. before heading to LV and by the way my Toyota Camry Hybrid got 34+ mpg on my combined driving in L.A., Vegas and in between, wow. What's not to like about that. If you haven't tried a hybrid car do yourself a favor and check one out. Oh, and as for the urban folklore regarding all the battery service problems... ask someone to name an actual person who experienced it. That's why it's called urban folklore no doubt purveyed by all naturally aspirated vehicle producers, (nice try).
Ok, back to Vegas. The market kicked off, and I mean KICKED OFF with a concert by legend Rod Stewart. It was crazy good with giant screens down the entire length of the building and pumping sound!
Backtrack... during the day on Monday I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot for a Las Vegas Home & Design magazine feature. The photographer was Tomas Muscionico who did a fantastic job making me look better than I do. Hey, that's talent baby! Check him out at 
http://www.tomasmuscionico.com

Next for me was the "Style File" video shoot on Tuesday and market was jumping. I always love to see what's hot, what's new. The Living green pavilion featuring all kinds of home furnishings produced using recycled, sustainable and renewable materials... great stuff!

Check out "Style File" on my website by clicking the button of the same name. You can see a few of the great products that were showcased at World Market Center this summer. Very cool products! Check back soon.

No comments: